What is #Project14Lists? Check out the details here! This is list number 5 and Day 6! I missed a day but thats ok because I am in full throttle holiday mode with my family! I didn’t even have time to schedule a post. I will not let myself feel bad about because at this juncture, my blog is purely a hobby and the stats aren’t going to make me or break me.
If you’re reading this, then I am sure you know the struggle of trying to fit a ton of books into your TBR for the year. I didn’t start reading at the pace I am currently reading until the middle of march, so I had even less time to get my TBR downsized. Now, my 2019 book is much larger than this, but these are the books I want to make a priority for 2019 since I didn’t get to them in 2018.
- Zodiac by Romina Russell
- And I Darken by Kiersten White
- A Spark of Light by Jodi Picoult
- Other People’s Houses by Abbi Waxman
- Cross Her Heart by Sarah Pinborough
- These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly
- The Fortune Teller by Gwendolyn Womack
- In a Cottage in a Wood by Cass Green
- Just Between Us by Rebecca Drake
- The Girl With All the Gifts by M.R. Carey
- Grace and Fury by Tracy Banghart
- City of Ghosts by Victoria Schwab
- Leah on the Offbeat by Becky Albertalli
- After I Do by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
Have your read any of these books? Do you want/plan to? Let me know in the comments below!