So if you read any of my (sporadic) posts, then you’ll realize that I didn’t stick to my TBR very much for February. But I am hoping March will be different. I always allow myself some flexibility but there are some books I am determined to tackle this month that are “most definitely, have to read, no matter what TBRs for March.”
- The Wicked + The Divine by by Kieron Gillen, Jamie McKelvie, Matt Wilson, Clayton Cowles.
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
- Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness
- The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco
- The Boy on the Bridge by M.R. Carey
- Just Between Us by Rebecca Drake
- Daisy Jones & The Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Chemistry by C.L. Lynch
I have a great start to the month because I have already read The Cruel Prince and I have started 3 others. I spoiled myself for The Boy on the Bridge so I’m not sure I will end up reading the whole thing before the month is over.
Have you read any of these books? Do you plan on reading any of them?